Accessories - Add Ons To Your Existing Sprinkler System
Rain sensors conserve water by suspending irrigation during rainfall, while the wireless rain/freeze sensor also helps reduce vegetation damage and icing conditions.
- Wireless models require less labor for the installer
- Constant communication between transmitter and receiver assures that even after a power outage, the controller is continually updated with the sensor's "wet" or "dry" status
- Versatile mounting options include one-piece Quick-Clip™ gutter bracket and ½" conduit adapter.
- Signal strength indicator ensures correct installation, communication link and signal integrity (wireless models)
- Smart Bypass™ for easy system override switches sensor back automatically on next activation (wireless models)
- Fully adjustable shutoff points from 1/8" to ¾" (3-19mm) of accumulated rainfall.
- Works with Any Irrigation Controller - Can be installed on any irrigation controller, including competitive
- Prevents Overwatering
Continuously measures soil moisture levels and determines when to
allow your irrigation controller to water, making sure just the right
amount of water is applied.
- No Digging Required
Communication between the sensor probe and the receiver is
completely wireless, with up to a 500’ range (line of sight).
doesn’t disturb the soil, giving you accurate moisture readings
starting as soon as the sensor is put in the ground.
- Automatic Calibration
The sensor will automatically detect the soil type and adjust all
- Freeze Detection
The only soil sensor to offer freeze detection that prevents irrigation
when temperatures approach freezing.
Control your Rain Bird irrigation system remotely
from anywhere in the world
Rain Bird now offers the LNK WiFi Module for Residential and Light Commercial Rain Bird controllers.
The New Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world.
With the LNK WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via their smart phone or tablet.